A lot has been going on and I feel I've been slacking on my blogging. I still constantly check everyone else's, but have been neglecting mine.
Since January life has been absolutely crazy with little or no time to do anything other than school or work. But, on the upside I have officially quit my job!! YAY! I know that many of you are probably wondering what on Earth I was doing quitting my job in this economy, but I couldn't take it anymore. It wasn't even the schedule that was killing me (although that did aid my slow death), but Financial Advising in this kind of economy leads to a lot of people becoming very cut throat and ethically sketchy. I just couldn't take it anymore. So, since we can make it financially without my job, I quit...and I couldn't be happier!
Now, I'm focusing on school, which I am LOVING!! If I could get paid to go to school, I would become a professional student. I know I'm a nerd, but hey. The Master's program is everything I've always wanted in education. It's full of interesting facts, no longer is someone standing at the front of a room talking at me for 3 hours, but filled with high level discussion and debate about topics that we research. It is certainly more intense, but I LOVE IT!!
I also cut my hair...finally!! It had gotten out of control long considering I'm a short hair person. I also dyed it a dark brown with a tint of auburn. I'll have to take a picture at some point.
My car is in the shop because it had some leak in the emissions system, so I'm stuck at home since Scott will be at school all day. But I have a couple of papers to write and tests to prepare for, so it's probably for the best.
Scott is still loving school, but spending more and more time there. I thought last semester was bad, but I had no idea. It seems like between both of our schedules we became strangers passing in the night. I'm hoping with my schedule having eased up that we can see each other more.
That's about all that is happening around here. Sorry this was so long and with no picture.
6 comments:
Good for YOU!
And I'm with you about the student thing... As much as I gripe about school, I really do enjoy it.
Can't wait to see the hair!
:) Kara
Well, it's good to know at least you're both alive!
Enjoy the no job! That deserves a party!
I do hope you and Scott get to see each other at some point. So does this mean you guys will be at the beach for the whole week? I hope so.
I want to see your hair too!
We WILL be at the beach for the whole week!!! And I can't wait!
Yay for beach week! Yes, hair pics soon?? I'm happy for your no job status if that's what makes you happy. What are all those deaf people gonna do? School is fun and tough all at the same time. Such a mix. Maybe that's why most of us like it so much. (we'll see what Kyle's take on college is when he gets home). I'm glad we will see you and Scott in San Antonio even if it is for a short time. At least the two of you might get reaquainted. Does Scott know that reading my blog is more important than school??? I'm still waiting for the S.H.
Hey Paige, Glad to know you are okay and well. Work is tough, I hear you there. I have been in a lot of interesting jobs before. School is awesome, I am going to do online school soon. I want to see your hair! I hope you and Scott can spend some time together too!
So glad you did an update. I've been wondering how you guys are doing.
Hair pic soon???
Post a Comment