I'm done with both of my papers!! YAY!! I did stay up until 4:30am last night to finish my paper on attachment, but it's totally my fault. I watched movies yesterday instead of writing, I was in a funk and just couldn't make myself finish. Now, time to study for exams and wonder if we'll get to go on our trip to Cozumel.
4 comments:
Glad you are finished. What a relief that must be. And boo hoo for the trip to Cozy. When were you going anyway? With the folks?
We were scheduled to go on the 12, the day after I finish my exams, just the two of us. We had free flight vouchers from Optometry school interviews that had to be used up, and we figured this was as good a time as any...boy were we wrong!
Congrats! I know you're glad. I know I want the Gender one, but the other one sounds intersting too, so hey, knock yourself out and I'll read both. :) raisruckus at yahoo dot com.
Thanks, is that wierd that I want to read them. I just think you seem very smart and very much someone I'd love to be friends with, so... Thanks!
Good for you!!! I finished my long paper today, so now I'm just finishing up my last paper and getting ready for exams.
I think we might survive this semester!
Post a Comment