4.13.2009

Papers

I have two major papers (meaning they have to be at least 20 pgs. each) due in two weeks. One is on Gender Identity Disorder, and I haven't even picked the topic for my other one yet. Am I working on them? Nope. Instead I just finished painting our bathroom cabinets, painting the guest bath cabinets, refinishing the porch coffee table, polyurethaning the porch dining table, refinishing my dresser, and putting the finishing touches on our fireplace. Pictures soon to come of all that. Man am I productive when there's something else I should be doing!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Well, if the whole school thing doesn't work out I think I know what you could do to earn money! Best wishes with those papers which I know you will do eventually.

Barlow Fam said...

Good luck, I always work best under pressure anyway, besides, you don't want to finish your papers and still have all that to do!!! :)

PS I think the Gender Identity Disorder would be interesting, if you don't mind, I'd like to read it.

Barlow Fam said...

When it's finished that is...

Tricia and Michael said...

papers smapers. that's why I dropped out of school. :)