5.03.2009

Needing to get inspired!

I am DESPERATELY needing a little inspriation to study for my biological basis of behavior exam that's coming up on Wed. I've got one on Tuesday as well, but that won't be bad, it's the one on Wed I just can't make myself study for. Anyone have any good "get in the study mood" tips that they use? I seriously need help!

2 comments:

Tricia and Michael said...

my lack of study skills could be one of the reasons I don't have a degree :) so i'm NO help here.
As for the cave, we didn't go to it :( it wasn't until we were off the top that we realized there even WAS a cave- we didn't do a whole lot of 'exploring' when we were on the top . . . . maybe next time :)

Nancy said...

I always have to reward myself. If you study 2 hours you get....you know what you like. Clothes? treat? movie? cans of paint? Other than this idea I got nothin. Notice I don't have a degree either.