Last week we were enjoying ourselves in Florida with the Harris side of the family. It was a blast!! We lucked out and all the siblings plus kids could make it, so we got to spend some quality bonding time in the sun (what better way to bond)!! Unfortunately, I was kind of a dope the whole week and didn't remember to take my camera down to the beach until the last day after Joe and Amber (Scott's bro & wife) had already left, so check out additional pictures here at Emily's (Scott's sister) blog. Here's what I did get.
Thanks again Jim and Nancy, it was FABULOUS!
3 comments:
It was fun! Cute pics of the Boudge. Good thing that one of me looking like a beached whale doesn't get any bigger. I think I'm glad you didn't take your camera much...
yea beach!
You're certainly welcome. Thanks so much to you and your mom for all the helpful info you gave me in choosing a house, a neighborhood, and all the stuff I needed to know to prepare. Without that it would not have been so very fun. I miss everyone!
Post a Comment