7.30.2009

He's Back!!

My little brother Winston, affectionately known as Winn, got off his mission last Friday! He served in the Boise Idaho Spanish speaking mission. My parents have been up in ID visiting him and apparently touring a bunch of dairy farms. Scott and I will get to see him 1 week from today and we're excited! Below are some pictures from his mission.

3 comments:

Kara said...

My brother served his mission in Boise, and I have a good friend there now. Maybe your brother knows Elder Miller? Awesome!

Tricia and Michael said...

Interesting photos of Wynn...especially the one with the cow. He could checked the cow's tonsils while he was in there!

Nancy said...

A lot of those pictures require some kind of explanation!!!! What on earth????? Ask Winn if he knew an Elder Maples? I think he's in the same mission. I work with his mom in the stake primary here. He looks about as serious as Kyle does in his pictures. Maybe they just don't take pictures of their more serious, humble, teaching moments. I'm assuming they do have those. Anyway, he looks great.