As most of you know, my older brother Neil is a professional photographer. This past week my parents were in Utah with my little brother visiting Neil and his wife, Steph. While they were up there Neil took some pictures (surprise, surprise), in one of them, he COMPLETELY captured an expression of my Dad's that is the expression that IS MY DAD!! This is the expression that I grew up seeing in so many situations. It is just so true to Hank, that I had to post it. It is the one on the right. The picture on the left is just a good shot (and I couldn't separate them, I copied them from Neil's website). To see more awesome shots go to his website here. And remember, he does family portraits and weddings etc! Shameless plug I know.

3 comments:
I see. And that photo was taken how many decades ago?? A pleasant look to grow up with. Paige, that makes me think....We're having that family reunion in Utah next summer and we should have Neil come out and do his thing!!!
Thanks for the nice comments Paige. I thought about posting many of the outtakes (including a Zoolander face) but it wouldn't have looked very professional on my site. I'll send it over when I get a chance.
Yes, can I book Neil to take my family's portraits when I'm in UT next summer?
Post a Comment