Ok, here are some pictures of our finished fireplace and built-ins. We actually finished this project several months ago...like March...but never put pictures up. Just remember that I haven't put a picture above the mantle yet, so it seems a little blank, and I'm not totally satisfied with my wall color, but the main stuff is done. This was by far the biggest project that we've undertaken to date.
Here's what we did:
Covered all brick with bead board
Installed a mantle shelf
Tiled the face of the fireplace
Trimmed everything
Painted it all white
Here are some before during and after shots. Unfortunately there's not a really good shot of the fireplace before, but just trust me the fireplace was super 80's and had a cove thing built in. Very weird.









7 comments:
I love the new fireplace look with tile. The shelves look great in white. Great job..wish I could have ya do some projects here.
it looks awesome! can't wait to see it all in person!
Wow, what a great re-do! You guys did a great job!!! Of course, I need to see it in person. Hmmm, when?
Excellent!!! You did a fantastic job, it looks like a lot of work!
Post a Comment