I've put it off long enough. I have been a complete slacker when it comes to the blogging arena, and thus I have a lot of things I haven't blogged about. Unfortunately this makes me feel overwhelmed, and as my mom could tell you, when I'm overwhelmed I just don't do anything. Hence why as a child my room was consistently messy.
Here is my solution. I will post a few pictures from the various activities and call it done. If you really want more from any particular section you can make a request, but I can't guarantee anything.
For starters: FL with my family. We had a blast and the weather was great.
Check out those ears! Gotta love 'em!


Because who wouldn't want to be like Uncle Scott? (Or is she just looking in his shorts?)
This was a totally natural occurrance
Neil and Winston TRYING to make fire from nothing.Finally, my little brother Winston came down to visit and we went crabbing while Scott was at school. Caught these 4 babies in15 min. of crabbing. And they tasted good too!
Now that you've read the longest post ever, I'm all caught up.
7 comments:
I like the speed blogging! What fun times. I'm really impressed with the crabs. I think once i caught them i wouldn't know what to do with them. Way to go. Maddie and Elle want you to come visit. Not Scott they said. just Paige. (sorry Scott)
I don't think I'm a fan of speed blogging. I can't remember the first pictures so it's hard to comment. A few questions: Which son is that posing with your mom, Paige? What dog is that posing with Scott? That fallen log/goblin is unbelievable ('cept I'm not sure I'm buying the teeth????) If those are natural teeth then that log needs to be on TV! It still needs to be on TV even if someone stuck the teeth in there. It's crazy! Who doesn't want to be like Scott??? I'm going to start practicing now for our next get together. Well, that's all I can remember. Oh wait, that was a terrific picture you got with Grandma Harris. I always forget to take some so way to go.
Oh, and, great cloud pictures and BLUE crabs, who knew?? I didn't recognize at first who was behind the coupe. Good practicing, Scott!
The teeth were mushroom things growing out of the smile...weird huh?
You have been so busy! At least you took a few pictures here and there. I find once I get too far behind on blogging I tend to take a break too..almost like you don't even know where to start so you don't start at all. This was a good idea and now just think..you are all caught up!
I've never been crabbing, did you cook them yourself?
Glad you have been able to go on some fun vacations.
Wow that was like I just went on all those trips with you! :) Great post, and those are some colorful crabs! Are you just loving having your brother back?
Ha ha, I just read Emily's comment and it made me smile. I love that the girls want you alone. I can't blame them. I think you and I could be great friend in real life. I'm just glad we've meet in the blog world. :)
Post a Comment