The weather has finally turned colder...it was in the 60's today!! That's a big deal here in Tx. So, we lit a fire and kept all the windows open. I love it!!! Of course I'm also fine if it just stays in the 60's and never goes higher or lower for the whole winter season.
5 comments:
hahaha oh i love this. no joke, when we get into the 60s up here, we say "it's going to be a warm day!" oh i miss texas...
I miss Texas, too, but the trees are gorgeous around Franklin (TN) now. I wish you guys could visit us at this time of year sometime even if it's only for a weekend! Well, some day. Anyway, I'm happy for you and your "cold blast."
Well, 60s would be a heat wave for us already. Love the fire + windows open!
hallelujah! We can break out with the winter clothes... Jackets, boots, scarves -- all for the 70 degree weather! Gotta wear it sometime!
I so wish the weather would be in the 60s for the winter here. Unfortunately we are saying goodbye to nice weather for about 5more months. It is so very sad. Hope you enjoyed the fire. That sounds fun.
Post a Comment