Ok, so this is a short post, but it is SNOWING right now!! That's right, good ole' Houston got some snow. We woke up and it was raining, about 20 minutes later, we look out to see HUGE white puffy flakes. It's so much fun! Over Thanksgiving we were in t-shirts, now it's snowing...Gotta love Texas.
Speaking of Thanksgiving, our good friends Mike and Trish came down from San Antonio to spend the weekend. Of course I didn't take any pictures, but if I had they would mostly consist of sewing, game playing, and eating. What can I say, it was a good Thanksgiving!! Thanks again for coming Allsops!!!
3 comments:
Yeah, that's how everyone celebrates Thanksgiving-SEWING! Glad you had fun no matter what you did. And are you sure that's how Houston looks right now??? Let's see some snow angels and snowmen!!! I'm jealous!
I want to play Bang! again.
yea, we're supposed to get snow today. . . .i'm not holding my breath.
thanks again for hosting-we had a blast, lets not take so long til we see each other again huh??
*i'm still wondering why i didn't break out the camera after i tried so hard to not forget to bring it*
you forgot the studying and non-football rivalry watching that was done too :) and i wouldn't mind another game of bang either.
Post a Comment