3.23.2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAIGE!!!

Today is Paige's birthday, so here are some things that you may or may not know about Paige that i love:

Paige is so funny, we have such a good time together, she is able to find humor in just about anything and she laughs all the time (especially when its innappropriate). Paige is the greatest cook that i know of (sorry mom). She is trying to fatten me up im sure so that she can then use ME in a meal for the queen. She is always trying to impress the queen. Paige is also the smartest person that i have ever met. She is able to learn anything, she learns it fast and she learns it well, which is why Paige pretty much takes care of all of the day to day operetions. The one day i tried to do what she did, the neighbors house burned down somehow. So my only job know is to make sure that i keep breathing. She has such a great spiritual side, she loves to serve others and to help others whenever she can. She almost gets antsy if she hasn't helped anyone in a while, and thats when i have to get out the tranq gun. Speaking of which, she is a good napper. She can nap anywhere. She is probably napping right now in fact. Despite all the napping though, Paige is a very hard worker, and is the greatest wife anyone could ever have. I am lucky to have her, and i love her more than words can describe, but if i had to put words to it i would say i love her more than all the mountain dew and candy in the world (the is an extremely large amount, on the order of infinity billion. There is too much to say about her, so just know that she is better than you, the reader, unless the reader happens to be Paige in which case it is a tie. I don't mean that pridefully or in a mean way, its just what i think, which is why i probably marrier her and not you, the reader. Oh and if the reader is a dude, i didn't marry you because of that also, being a dude. Another great thing about Paige is she puts up with my weirdness. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE, I LOVE YOU!!!

8 comments:

emily said...

Well, I'm only slightly offended that Paige is so much cooler than me, your sister, but then again, I think Paige is pretty awesome too! Happy birthday! That's a nice tribute Scott, especially the part about the mountain dew and candy.

Barlow Fam said...

Scott, you make me laugh. You are both lucky to have each other! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!

Unknown said...

Happy March Birthday Paige! And Scott thanks for the great tribute. You are weird and I, the reader, am glad you married Paige too. She is awesome!

Amber said...

How nice of you Scott. You are right, she is awesome and we all love her!!!!!
Happy Birthday Paige, I hope you are having a great day :)

Nancy said...

Wow! That's a lot of love and it sounds like Paige is worth it!! We love you too, Paige, for all those reasons. So I'm not going to put a post on my blog because for one thing I just got home and the other is that what would be the point after that???!!!!! Nice tribute, Scott. And I'm not offended about the cooking because just about everybody can cook better then I. I'm just glad you found someone who can keep you healthy. (Paige, keep trying withthe Dew and ?-I forgot) But, hey, we all know you deserve Paige, Scott, because that's the way it is on all the sitcoms=THE FUNNY GUY GETS THE AWESOME GIRL.

Tricia and Michael said...

nice. hope you had a fabulous birthday and the other neighbors house didn't burn down while scott pampered you.

Neil and Steph said...

HAHAHA! That was hilarious. Very sweet, but hilarious. Happy birthday, Paige!! I hope it was a great day. And I hope you got to take a nice long nap :)

Love Steph

Joe said...

hahah, I thoroughly enjoyed that Scott. Happy Birthday Paige! Thanks for bringing the family weirdness average down from infinity billion.