
I have recently been talking to my nephew, Sebastian, on the phone (he has a new found love of talking on the phone) and he has offered me two great insights that I thought were good enough to share.
First, he called me on my birthday and asked how old I was. After I told him I was 26, I asked if he knew how old that was. I then proceeded to tell him it was all of his fingers, all of his toes, and 6 of his Mom's fingers. His reply: "Paigey (yes, he calls me Paigey along with everyone else in my family), that's not very old. Do you know how many fingers we have to use for my Dad?"
Second, I was talking to him today and he was asking me what I was going to school for. After trying my best to explain what psychology is, he asked what I was going to name my office. He then told me he thinks I should name my office, "Silly Brain." I'm thinking I might go with it.
5 comments:
Silly Brain is not very intimidating (I hate that there's not spellcheck on these comments. Is there another "a" in intimAdating? I'd rather blather on about spelling than go to dictionary.com) so I think you go with it. I'm not even going to think how many digits I'd need to calculate my age. Blades of grass?
haha! what a cutie! I like silly brain too. clever.
that's so cute. :)
Silly Brain is awesome! He is such a smart child.
Paige, thanks for leaving the comment of my blog. I like your idea and I think Noah will too. Happy Birthday by the way. That kiddo is too cute. I love the things that kids say.
Post a Comment