3.14.2010

Stuff

Well, we just got back from a quick trip to Tennessee to hang out with Scott's parents. It was a blast while we were up there (Thanks again Nancy and Jim) because they let us help clean out their attic. Yes, I love cleaning and organizing things like that...and yes, I realize I'm nuts.

Unfortunately, on the way home from the airport this afternoon someone rear-ended us on the highway because we were stopped due to another accident (irony?). So now we are trying to figure out all the Dr. and mechanic business.

My best friend, Meredith, is coming in town at noon and I am SO excited to hang out for 4 whole days (Yay Spring Break)! It's gonna be a blast! After that, I'll continue on my posts of the home improvement posts of the kitchen and the dining room.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

We had a great time with you both and thanks for doing the unthinkable with the attic. Yes, cleaning that out was unthinkable to me. I'm so sorry that you guys got in a car-boo-boo. Hopefully you are feeling OK today. Keep us in touch.

Amber said...

Too bad about the accident but glad you had a good time in TN. We are going in May for Kyle's homecoming, hope to see ya then.
Enjoy your time with your friend :)