
No, not with my HUGE To Do list, by my stinkin' Statistics project! This has taken up a lot more time than I would have ever wanted to spend on research and stats, but it is done! I finished the final touches on my group's poster last night. Now, I just have to present our research at the research conference next week and I can forget all about stats for good!!! Well, perhaps I should wait until after my final to do that. Dang.
5 comments:
Yeah! Isn't it amazing seeing the light at the end of the tunnel?!
Congrats! The poster looks very professional. And the topic is a worthy one too. couldn't read the info, but sounds interesting!
so, what is the public's opinion on breastfeeding?
finals are soon though, right?
I want to read your research! Good luck with finals
Wow! That poster looks fantastic. I hate to think about all the work that went into it. Ouch. My brain hurts. Yay, though, it's almost done!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment