8.21.2011

Look What I Found on Clearance!


My Husband!!!

I went in to buy a few things (I seriously only bought about 3 things) and the girl told me she only had big bags left. She wasn't kidding.


Going on in our life right now...
- Scott has moved home from his externship (thanks again to Megan and Adam for keeping him!)
- We had a family beach vacation
- We have to go back to work/externship tomorrow

We'll see if I manage to actually post on any of those things later. I wouldn't advise holding your breath.

6 comments:

Molly Krauss Smith said...

Oh, I'm holding my breath Missy! I want to see some pics of our vacation...

emily said...

well, looks like you got a pretty good deal!

Nancy said...

Just like Maru, the youtube cat star can't resist a box, I guess Scott can't resist a bag!! Maybe he could be the next youtube star! Or "bagging" might replace planking.

Molly Krauss Smith said...

I'm cyber-picketing: MORE POSTS, MORE POSTS, MORE POSTS!!

Can't wait to see you next weekend!

Jolta said...

Uh, I want to see pictures of your graduation and everything else this summer!

Spanky and Family said...

My favorite quote during Scott's stay: "Hey, whoever is borrowing your truck hasn't returned it yet."