8.02.2011

Why

...do pancakes sound so good at 11:00 at night? Or french toast? Basically any breakfast item with syrup.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm all for breakfast anytime of day, but is there another reason you'd like it at 11pm? :)

Tricia and Michael said...

omg, you and I are two peas in a pod. I get super hungry when i'm laying in bed (even non-pregnant), it wasn't just two nights ago I was planning out all the places I want to eat when we're in UT, Kneaders french toast is at the top of my list, only I don't do syrup at least the maple variety.

I think its a "I'm not quite tired enough to sleep, what can I do instead" thing. and food is usually the first to come to mind- since dinner was several hours ago.

Nancy said...

Jim tried to let me let him get a big mac tonight at 10pm! I didn't.

Erin said...

That's what I craved when I was prego with Noah....hum? :)

Neil and Steph said...

It's gotta be the carbs!!