4.28.2012

New Nephew

I will have to add photos as soon as I can get them off my phone or my brother actually emails them to me...hint hint Neil!

My brother and his wife just had their second baby yesterday!  It's a boy and he's named Finn O'Neil Krauss.  I'm super excited and can't wait to meet the little guy! They just liked the name Finn and O'Neil is my grandmother's maiden name and where Neil got his name.

Now if Scott's sister would go into labor before she has to get induced on Monday we will have two new nephews!!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations on Fin O'Neil!! Hope I spelled that right cuz I can't figure out how to go back and check. Well, you are about to have another nephew!!! Emily is in the beginnings of labor so Wyatt will be born either tonight on Kyle's birthday or tomorrow. How are your knees doing??

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

My comment was removed because it was just a duplicate for some reason. And, ooops, it's Finn with 2 n's.