Well, I have officially hit (and just about passed) the 40 week mark. No activity yet. I won't be induced until I am at least 42 weeks. I am actually very grateful for that because I REALLY don't want to be induced!!
While I am ready to not be pregnant anymore, I am actually hoping that the baby doesn't come any earlier than Thursday night (actually after next Tuesday would be preferable). It would really just work better with our schedules. However, I know that because that is what would work best, it's not going to happen that way.
I did take a 40 week picture. You will have to excuse the not showered, no makeup, slept on hair look that I'm sporting. It was a rough morning, but you can get away with that when you're this pregnant right?


5 comments:
You my dear are amazingly darling!! Kind of not fair. :) Can't wait to hear the good news!
Still cute as can be!!! Ooooooh, so exciting!! Lucky grandchild #13 for us! Yay!! (or 9 if you don't like #13 ; )
Well, if nothing's happening there is a good chance you will make it to Thusday. But then my doc told me with Joe that I had another 2 weeks and I had him the next morning. He must have gotten labor started somehow.
Have you bought enough baby paraphernalia to fill 3 other bedrooms???
yes, you look way too cute for 40 weeks. baby looks high??
you are beautiful Paige! So excited for you two! Can't wait to hear the news.
you are beautiful Paige! So excited for you two! Can't wait to hear the news.
Post a Comment