While everyone was in Houston we went down to a small marina to check out some of the boat damage. There were boats everywhere! If you look closely you can see that they are on the side of the highway, strewn about in the water, and sunk.





Unfortunately the rest of the pictures from when they were down here are either on my Mom's camera or my Sister's. So, you just get to see destruction.
Here are some pictures from the lake. For some reason all that is on my camera are pictures of Scott and Sebastian. I'm not sure where everybody else is.



While at the lake, our neighbor asked if Sebastian wanted to fish off his dock. Since he is an accomplished fisherman, he had that kid catching fish in a matter of minutes. All in all he caught 3 fish. One small blue gill and two huge catfish. Scott came over since he had never caught a fish before to check it out and see what he could do. Well, he only caught a tiny blue gill. Poor guy.




Later on they took to discussing the important things of life.



Hopefully I will get more pictures from my sister and mom soon. Oh yeah, I almost forgot I made a quilt top a little while back (Trish you still have to show me how to back it!). It is a fun whimsical first time quilt that my friend Trish taught me how to do. It was a lot of fun and kept me busy for a couple of days while Scott studied.

3 comments:
Fun!! Man you guys have been busy! the quilt looks great. did i ever tell you we miss you????
Hey, I like lots of destruction. That's why I rubberneck on the highways of this great land. (I know who you love best and that's as it should be!) What did Scott learn from Sebastian? I don't know if Sebastian could learn anything worthwhile from Scott!!! Just kidding! I is you mom so I get to kid. Lovely quilt!! Who knew that's what you've been up to. We're proud 'a you.
1)Glad you finally updated your blog
2)I like the destruction pix too
3)lake and fishing look fun
4) Sebastian is so cute
5)Your quilt top is beautiful! Look at you getting all quilty!
Post a Comment