For my blog list--I just went through and renamed every one. It was a pain yes, and I hope I got everyone's name right, but I like seeing my friends names more then their blog titles. Not that I don't like people's blog titles...
Glad your back to blogging. So cool that your dad can play the accordian and how nice to spend the holidays with both sets of parents. How is the new semester going?
And now I want to figure out how to see when people update their blog like you and Emily have on the side now. Let me know how you did it, meanwhile I'll see if I can figure it out.
4 comments:
Yay!
For my blog list--I just went through and renamed every one. It was a pain yes, and I hope I got everyone's name right, but I like seeing my friends names more then their blog titles. Not that I don't like people's blog titles...
The accordion...WOW!! Impressive. Glad you got to spend time with both families and do fun things. We miss you!
Glad your back to blogging. So cool that your dad can play the accordian and how nice to spend the holidays with both sets of parents.
How is the new semester going?
And now I want to figure out how to see when people update their blog like you and Emily have on the side now. Let me know how you did it, meanwhile I'll see if I can figure it out.
Post a Comment