1.10.2013

Boy or Girl???


Well, the time is drawing closer.  Only 7 weeks (give or take) until we get to find out what this baby is! I can't believe that it is coming up that soon...sometimes I feel ready, but most of the time I feel woefully unprepared.

It has been so much fun not knowing the gender.  It is so fun to sit and wonder who is in there and to day dream about little dresses one day and cute little bow ties the next.  I get super excited when I sit and daydream about the delivery and how exciting it will be when Scott gets to announce if it is a boy or a girl.  It is just so much fun!  

I truly have no clue what it is.  Some people say they always had an inkling what it would be, and I can honestly say, I have absolutely no idea!!!  Sometimes I am convinced it is a boy and others I'm convinced it's a girl.  Scott originally was POSITIVE it's a boy and is now POSITIVE it's a girl, so he's no help in the matter.  So, just for fun, cast your votes on the poll to the side.  I'm curious what others think it will be.  We've thought about having a prize for all those who are right....

Oh, and I'll take a picture of my growing belly soon.  I just have to get around to it...



4 comments:

emily said...

I can't wait!!!!!

Mom Louisa said...

I will guess it is a boy!!

Amber said...

I said boy!! Seems to be the majority around here ;) I didnt find out on 2 of my kids either, the funnest surprise EVER!

Nancy said...

I clicked girl because it was the first one! I think Scott will find a little girl has him wound around her finger!

I hope he will remember the baby is not a puppy!

And I'm glad you have such fun, happy imaginings about the birth!! Keep thinking that!!!